Thursday, March 10, 2011

U know its real.


The letter U is not only a letter from the Latin Alphabet but a code, symbol, or even a representative of 'You'.
















This is 'U' in braille.



Because I study Japanese culture and literature, I make note once again that the reason
'U' can be used as 'You' is because of the sound. In Katakana Yu is pronouce as 'u'&'You'.








Yu in Katakana.










The letter U is also a symbol and very common shape that can be seen daily such as the
U-turn symbol or even Union/Intersect symbol in math.




















U-Turn UNION


Something very personal to me would be the every day Headphones I use.










Jonathan's Headphones.









So I decided to make a melange with what I've found.

And this is the finishing look

No comments:

Post a Comment